Fire damage in Livermore, CA
This beautiful home in Livermore, CA was the victim of fire damage caused by the range not being ventilated properly in the kitchen. The before picture shows the ceiling in the kitchen being charred and blackened by the smoke damage. This damage covered the entire kitchen and into the family room. Notice in the after photo how the drywall was able to be cleaned by our expert SERVPRO technicians. Our goal is to try and clean and smoke damage off of your belongings to try and save your items. The homeowners were pleased we were able to prevent the drywall from being removed.