If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (925) 426-2302

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Dublin, Ca.

8/3/2021 (Permalink)

Fire damage inside bedroom caused by candle The candle left unattended blew up and started the fire inside the bedroom.

This condo located in Dublin Ca suffered a fire when the homeowner left a candle burning unattended and it exploded.

Never leave a candle unattended.

Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.

Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.

Never touch or move a candle while it is burning or while the wax is liquefied.

Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 1/2 inch remains in the container or 2 inches if using a pillar candle.

Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another. This is to make sure they don’t melt one another, or create their own drafts that will cause the candles to burn improperly.

Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.

Never use a candle as a night light or while you may fall asleep.

These are just a few safety tips to keep you and your family safe. Remember accidents happen when you least expect it. Prevention is the key.

Other News

View Recent Posts