Recent Before & After Photos

Water Damage in Danville, CA


This Danville home had sprung a supply line leak under the bathroom sink while the homeowners were out of town for multiple days. When they got home they immedi... READ MORE



Water Damage in Danville, CA


This water damage home located in Danville fell victim to a burst pipe in the second floor bathroom causing sever water damage to the first floor of this two st... READ MORE



Water damage in Livermore, Ca


This water damaged living room in Livermore, CA was due to over three months of rain that came through a skylight in the hallway. The damage was to majority of ... READ MORE



Water Damage in Pleasanton, CA


This water damage in Pleasanton, CA was due to a toilet supply line that burst in this flooring retailer. The photos show the warehouse floor being completely s... READ MORE



Water damage in Ruby Hills, CA


This water damage Ruby Hills, CA was caused by an angle stop that was leaking in a spare bedroom. The homeowner hadn't noticed the leak for two days until it we... READ MORE



Mold remediation in Blackhawk, CA


This Mold damage in Blackhawk, CA was due to rain gutters outside not being installed properly after they were moved. The wood paneling that covered these walls... READ MORE



Fire damage in Berkeley, CA


This home in Berkeley, CA had a fire due to Television electrical malfunction. The extent of the damage was to the entire house which suffered extreme smoke dam... READ MORE



Water damage in Pleasanton, CA


This flooded building was due to water from the main line not being shut off completely. This was the first time this has happened at this location. The extent ... READ MORE



Flooded winery in Livermore, CA


This winery had flooding due to storms pouring water down the semi truck ramps into their warehouse. The storm caused pools of water to form throughout the ware... READ MORE



Smoke damaged restaurant in Pleasanton, CA


This restaurant in Pleasanton, CA had heavy smoke damage due to ventilation ducts not functioning properly. This was a very complex job because of all the cooki... READ MORE