Recent Before & After Photos

Smoke Damage in Pleasanton, CA


This Pleasanton California home fell victim to an electrical fire that cause smoke damage to their roof and attic. The before photo shows where the smoke had go... READ MORE



Fire damage in Livermore, CA


This beautiful home in Livermore, CA was the victim of fire damage caused by the range not being ventilated properly in the kitchen. The before picture shows th... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Dublin, CA


This flooded condo in Dublin, CA was the result of water intrusion through the roofing material. The before picture shows the laminate flooring in the hallway i... READ MORE



Poolside mudslide


This pool and patio in Oakland, CA was the result of a burst pipeline in the hillside. If you look at the before picture you can see the mud that flooded the po... READ MORE



Fire Damage to Dublin Storage Building.


Fire damage to this Dublin storage building and its contents occurred when a car parked in the facility caught on fire. The before photo shows the smoke and soo... READ MORE



Saturated property in Pleasanton, CA


The water filtration unit failed during this family's vacation. There was 7" in of water in the crawlspace along with two plus feet of mold within the drywall. ... READ MORE



Leaking Appliance Water Pipe in Pleasanton, CA


A water supply to the dishwasher in this house in Pleasanton broke and poured water into the kitchen for a full day.  Over a thousand gallons of water pour... READ MORE



A Storm Floods a Sunol Living Room


When it rains in pours in Sunol, CA. This high-level flooding created an unsanitary environment that required sump pumps and a truck-mounted heavy duty pump to ... READ MORE



Dublin, CA 94568


An initial inspection using an infrared camera to detect moisture in this Dublin apartment home found moisture hidden in a kitchen island.  Upon ... READ MORE



Home in Sunol had a small electrical fire


This home in Sunol had a small electrical fire in a bedroom that left light soot and strong odors throughout the house.  We were able to clean th... READ MORE