Home in Sunol had a small electrical fire
This home in Sunol had a small electrical fire in a bedroom that left light soot and strong odors throughout the house. We were able to clean the soot and deodorize the home completely. Electrical fires can produce noxious fumes and powerful, stubborn odors. However, removing stubborn odors is a matter of routine of the professionals at SERVPRO of Pleasanton/Dublin. In this home, the customer elected to do some renovations, including refinished cabinets, paint, and new flooring. While fire damage in Sunol is not common, we have responded to a number of calls to clean smoke damage and deodorize businesses, houses, apartments and condominiums there.