Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
What is fire damage and how does restoration work?
Fire damage restoration is the process in which damage caused by fire, smoke, and corrosive byproducts is repaired and restored. This process includes removing corrosion from surfaces and furnishings caused by soot and other byproducts, as well as odors from the smoke.
It is highly recommended that you let the professionals handle such clean-ups, but if you decide to give it the good old college try, here are a few tips to help you along the way.
- To remove soot and smoke from walls, furniture, and floors: use a mild soap or detergent or mix together 4-6 tbsp. tri-sodium phosphate and 1 cup household cleaner or chlorine bleach to every gallon of warm water. Wear rubber gloves. Be sure to rinse surfaces with clear warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Wet down debris to minimize breathing in harmful dust particles.
- Pots, pans, flatware, etc., should be washed with soapy water, rinsed and then polished.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (925) 426-2302
Why Choose SERVPRO of Pleasanton / Dublin?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help with fire or water damage. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
As water and fire damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We focus on restoring versus replacing because restoring the affected areas of your property is substantially less costly than demolishing and replacing those areas. This “restore first” mentality also allows us to get your home or business back to pre-fire condition quicker and with less disruption.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Pleasanton / Dublin is close by and ready to respond to your smoke or fire damage emergency. We are proud to be an active member of the Pleasanton community and want to do our part to make our community the best it can be.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Since each smoke and fire damage situation is a little different, each one requires a unique solution tailored for the specific conditions. When various materials burn, the soot and residue they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair