Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
What is fire damage and how does restoration work?
Fire damage restoration is the process in which damage caused by fire, smoke, and corrosive byproducts is repaired and restored. This process includes removing corrosion from surfaces and furnishings caused by soot and other byproducts, as well as odors from the smoke and debris.
It is highly recommended that you let the professionals handle such clean-ups, but if you decide to give it the good old college try, here are a few tips to help you along the way.
- To remove soot and smoke from walls, furniture, and floors: use a mild soap or detergent or mix together 4-6 tbsp. tri-sodium phosphate and 1 cup household cleaner or chlorine bleach to every gallon of warm water. Wear rubber gloves. Be sure to rinse surfaces with clear warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Wet down debris to minimize breathing in harmful dust particles.
- Pots, pans, flatware, etc., should be washed with soapy water, rinsed and then polished.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (925) 426-2302
Why Choose SERVPRO of Pleasanton / Dublin?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Immediate action is crucial when dealing with water and fire damage. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you need help. A fast response helps lessen the damage, limits secondary damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
We specialize in fire and water damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have extensive fire damage cleanup and restoration training to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
Besides the obvious advantage of lower costs, our “restore first” mentality also gets you back into your home or business quicker and with less disruption to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Pleasanton / Dublin is locally owned and operated and we are proud to be part of this community. We are also part of a national network of over 2020 Franchises with special Disaster Recovery Teams placed strategically throughout the country to respond to large-scale fire, water, and storm disasters.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair