If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (925) 426-2302

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Fire Damage in Dublin, CA

This kitchen fire in Dublin, CA was due to a clogged ventilation duct in the microwave. Because the duct wasn't able to vent properly it created a grease fire and caused smoke damage throughout the apartment. This required half of the apartment to be cleaned and half to be demolished. The after photo shows the clean drywall on the lid and walls 2 days later, with some drywall being removed. Our customer was extremely pleased at the quick turnaround and that we were able to save a considerable amount of drywall and cabinetry in the kitchen. For fire and smoke damage give SERVPRO of Pleasanton/Dublin a call day or night at 925-426-2302